The Purehold Anti-Bacterial Door Push Plate uses silver technology, the coating combats pathogens deposited onto the surface by users and then works continuously, 24/7. Aimed at reducing cross-contamination from one user to the next, the Purehold PUSH plate is easily installed in under 30 seconds.
This innovative product uses special silver ion technology to kill 99.95% of bacteria. Easy to install and without the use of tools, it can simply be stuck onto a door.
Each push plate provides protection against germs for up to 12 months and has a special indicator installed which will turn red when it needs to be replaced.
- 1 x Back Plate (fixes permanently to door)
- 1 x Front Panel (replace every 12 months)
- Available in sizes Standard (400x95mm) or XXL (600x120cm).
- Proven in the lab to kill 99.9% of bacteria, using silver technology embedded into push-plate surface (independently tested to ISO 22196).
- Proven in the field to be 96.4% cleaner than standard door surfaces (independently tested).
- BS ISO Certified to ISO 22196 & ISO 21702 – Tested against Human Coronavirus and Vaccinia Virus.
- Magnetically secured to back plate, the Purehold PUSH can be fitted in less than 30 seconds and requires no tools or experience. CLICK HERE to watch watch our simple installation video.
- VHR Technology now comes as standard with all Purehold PULL, PUSH & LEVER handles!
- No chemicals or poisons – simply harmless silver ions.
- Can help improve hygiene and reduce costly staff sickness & disruption – The annual cost of a Purehold PUSH is less than the cost of even a single days’ basic salary at the Minimum Wage Rate.
- Lasts 12 months once fitted, with timestrip indicator to prompt replacement when needed.
- Extremely robust and sturdy, with no maintenance required.
- Stylish look to complement your existing Purehold PRO or Purehold PULL handles.
- The standard colour is metallic silver. Other colours are available for volume orders.
- Can be recycled.
How It Works
- Microbes are deposited onto the door handle / push plate by users.
- Silver ions (Ag) penetrate the cell membrane of the microbe.
- The ions suffocate the microbe and attack it’s DNA to prevent reproduction.
Common microbes found on door furniture include E-coli, Salmonella, Camplylobacteur and Staph Aureus.
ISO 21702:2019 (measurement of antiviral activity on plastics and other non-porous surfaces). Coating was shown to:
- Proven to Kill Human Coronavirus 229E .
- Proven to Kill Vaccinia Virus.
- ISO 22196:2011 (measure of antibacterial activity on plastics and other surfaces). Coating was shown to:
- Kill 99.99% of E-coli.
- Kill 99.99% of Staph Aureus.
- Kill 98.6% of Salmonella.
- 3 door locations selected (Male toilet, female toilet and busy canteen).
- Stainless steel door handles provided benchmark.
- 2 swabs taken from each door handle trialled.
- 3 separate field trials undertaken.
- Purehold Antibacterial coating showed to be 96.4% (on average) cleaner than stainless steel.
Ideal for offices, schools, restaurants, leisure centres and more in environments where doors cannot be help open to prevent as limited surface-contact as possible.