Each year, 30,000 children trap and seriously injure their fingers in doors both at home and in public places.The vast majority of these 30,000 annual incidents are completely preventable when installing door finger guards.
Each incident is distressing, particularly when it happens to your child but it doesn’t have to be like this. So far, we have provided over 1 million anti-finger trapping devices, protecting tens of thousands of fingers all over the world.
Our Door Finger Guard pack, contains a front and rear strip. When fitted to the hinge side of the door, these flexible strips provide a finger trap barrier, completely removing the risk of children trapping their fingers in the hinge side of a door.
Our Door Finger Guards are simple to install with no tools required. When our door guards are fitted to your doors, you can rest assured both minor and serious trapped finger injuries will be prevented.
For nurseries, schools and other public facing establishments, we recommend our full length Fingershields.
- Stops your children trapping their fingers in door hinges.
- Covers the gap between the door and the frame.
- Self-adhesive – no tools required.
- Full fitting instructions provided.
- Length of strips are 120cm each.
- Pack contains 1 x Front Finger Guard and 1 x Rear Finger Guard.
- Available in white and clear finishes.